Friday, March 30, 2012

33, here I come!!

I read and heard about this study this week, and since my 33rd birthday is just a few days away...it has made me think about how true the study may be. For those of you who didn't click on the link...shame on you, because I just learned how to create a "hyperlink" and am quite proud of it! Oh, and the study found that people are actually happiest at age 33.

A lot of the reasons listed do apply to me...I have a job I love and am secure in, I am oh-so-happily married ( and I'm not just saying this because The Mister is out picking up pizzas for dinner), and I still feel young enough to enjoy lots of life ahead. I've felt this way for a while now, so the prospect of the best year yet sounds awesome! Also, maybe my optimism comes from the fact that I am headed to the Bahamas in 3 days (on my 33rd bday, in fact).

Packing!!


I've been lucky enough to take some really fun trips the past couple of years also traveling on my birthday:

Last year we went to Sedona, Az. A gorgeous and relaxing week. Just something about the West.








Two years ago I went to New Orleans with 2 of my favorite gals! Btw, how did I live in Mississippi for so long and NOT ever make it to that fabulous city?!





This is Tracy and I in a room at a restaurant where someone hung himself. Appetizing.



Our last night in NO, after dinner ( and a hurricane or two..and wine...and birthday shots), we saw this empty police car. I just HAD to pretend that I was being arrested.





Okay, 33...and The Bahamas: here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment