My work is always filled with serious consequences for my clients, which means something different to each person. Jail time, losing their driver's license, paying a lot of money to the court or a victim, sometimes just the time that court consumes- are all different consequences that I have to discuss daily with the folks I work with. But, sometimes the stakes and implications are much more grave...registering as a sex offender, being deported to a country that had never really been home, or many years in prison. Days filled with talks of these things make a girl very happy to walk in the door to wagging tails.
This weekend, we had a houseguest, Dutchess: the sweet, HUGE, regal Rhodesian Ridgeback.
My boys adored their temporary sister! Here are Dutch and Trip relaxing.

I also went on a hike with my new buddy, Prince. Prince is available for adoption through Brother Wolf Animal Rescue. He is about 2 years old and too freaking cute for words. To learn more about him, click here!

And, a picture of Marvin, just for good measure!

No comments:
Post a Comment